When a customer brings their Dyson in for repair, one of the first questions they ask is not “How do you repair a Dyson?” but “How long will it take?”. Vacuum cleaners tend to get a lot of use so when they aren’t there, they are missed, so it’s understandable that people list this as their first concern.
Dyson Doctor will always try to complete your repair within 2 working days as they understand that people need their vacuum cleaner. Most people however, don’t know what is actually involved in our repair process so we created a quick video to show you just how much goes into each repair.
How do you repair a Dyson?
Whatever the problem with your Dyson, we can fix it! And here’s why…
- We have over 40 years’ industry experience.
- We have an unrivalled stock of spares for the full Dyson range.
- We have a fully equiped workshop on site specifically designed to repair and service vacuum cleaners.
- We have a team of highly trained service and repair staff.
All of which means we can have your faulty cleaner back to 100% performance in no time.
- We offer free, no obligation quotes and won’t carry out a repair until we have advised you of the cost of any work.
- Free courtesy Dysons available.
- New motor & full service £75.00 (most models).
- New DC24, DC25 cleaner head fitted £85.00.
- New mains flex fitted £39.00.
- New Dyson Hose Supplied & Fitted. From £39.00.
All our service and repair work is fully backed by the Dyson Doctor guarantee!
After thinking our Dyson was goosed, we sent it into The Dyson Doctor, in Heywood, prepared for them to tell us we really needed a new cleaner, well past its repair state…….or so we thought. Wow! It may as well be a brand new cleaner! We got it back today new hose new this that and the other, and it’s literally performing like a new cleaner. If your in doubt, like we were, send it in and get a quote. Saved us a fortune ££££ Thanks to The Dyson Doctor and Engineer 8! Highly recommended!! – Rob O, Heywood.