Are you using LED lights yet?
It’s that time of year again. The leaves are falling from the trees, the air is getting colder and the dark nights are drawing in. As this happens, we become more reliant on lighting so we ask, are you using LED lights yet?
So why should we be using them then? Let’s run through a few of the reasons for you.
- Long lifetime. They have an expected lifetime of around ten years in continuous use.
- Efficiency. Using less power than normal bulbs, LED lights have an energy efficiency of around 80-90% compared to about 20% with normal bulbs.
- Eco-Friendly. LED lights contain no toxic materials and are 100% recyclable.
- Durability. LED lights are much more durable than normal bulbs and are ideal for outdoor lighting solutions.
- No heat. They run cooler than normal bulbs and have less risk of accidental burns.
- No emissions. LEDs produce hardly any infrared or UV light.
- Dimmability. LEDs can be dimmed easily resulting in much more flexibility in the appearance of your home.
- Frequent switching. LEDs can be turned on and off frequently without affecting the performance or lifetime.
- Low voltage. Needing less power, LED lights can be run off solar energy if available.
- Colour. LED lights are available in a wide range of colours.
So there you have it. LED lights have many advantages over normal bulbs so why not call in today and have a look at the selection of LED lights we have available.
Send us a message using the button below or call us today on 01706 369986, 8-5 Monday to Saturday.Send Us A Message