Let the Dyson Doctor Repair Your Cleaner
Is Your Dyson Broken? Don’t Worry, We Can Help!
Whatever the problem with your Dyson, we can fix it! With over 40 years’ experience, our unrivalled stock of spares for the full Dyson range, and our highly trained service staff means we can have your faulty cleaner back to 100% performance in no time. Customers are always asking us about the process and how long the repair will take, so we have put together a step by step video of the whole process.
We aim to complete the process in 48 Hours.
- We offer free, no obligation quotes and won’t carry out any repair until we have advised you of the cost of any work
- Free courtesy Dysons available
- New motor & full service £75.00 (most models)
- New DC24, DC25 cleaner head fitted £85.00
- New mains flex fitted £39.00
- New Dyson Hose Supplied & Fitted. From £39.00
- All work fully guaranteed
Has your Dyson started to misbehave? Not picking up properly, cutting out, or generally not performing as it used to do? Then it’s probably time for a service. Our standard service includes a full strip down & examination, new filters, new drive belt, unblocking & cleaning out all the airways, pressure cleaning the cyclone assembly, (and converting to latest Dyson spec if necessary). We also carry out an electrical safety test and give the cleaner a full valet, and it will come home looking and performing like the day you bought it.
Dyson Doctor Service £49.50 (all models)*
Minor Parts included
All work fully guaranteed